Saturday, October 01, 2005

Back In The Bay

Fresh and relaxed from vacation, I'm back and am about to start up with the new interviews, reviews, etc... Right now I'm trying to line up interviews with Sean T, Skip Dog of EZSD, The Jacka and AP.9 of the Mob Figaz, C-Fresh of the legendary IMP and MANY MANY more, including a couple biggies that I'll keep quiet about for a minute.

I should have at least one up by the end of this week.

PS - During my vacation I decided to go into a little record store in North Conway, NH which is a mountain town with a population of about 10,000 (mostly burly mountain men, skiiers and retired people) and see what Bay stuff they had in their rap section. Surprisingly enough I found The Jacka, Yukmouth, Turf Talk, Spice 1, Baby Bash, Ya Boy and a few others. Good to see that we're invading the North East.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I been wondering what Skip Dog's been doing. That EZSD album and the '96 solo were classics. Ask him why that Madd Currency album with Lil' Jazz is so hard to find too, I've seen it on ebay once and couldn't afford it, and the shit is barely like four years old...

October 01, 2005 7:09 PM  
Blogger TCakez said...

Good to hear Bay cats got product (hopefully movin' it as well)in spots like New Hampshire.

As well as Bay representation in blog land because every lil bit helps.


http://tbinta.blogspot.com/

October 03, 2005 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home