Monday, October 08, 2007
This little iPod thingamajig is my new favorite toy. I'll pretty much always have 10 tracks in rotation on it so be sure to click the ">>" button to scroll through all of them. I'll have some classics on there as well as some rare treats for ya.
- Name: Doxx
- Location: 707, California, United States
The STRIVIN' blog first started out as an exclusively Bay Area hip hop blog, but I decideded that there's so much more out there that I want to talk about so I've expanded my focus to cover music from all over the place. My mind is open and I hope the minds of my readers are open as well. Plus I've decided to post about other shit whenever the hell I want. That includes beer, movies, food, bitches, my drinking escapades, random thoughts, biased opinions, more beer and some other shit. Have no fear though, I do still love Bay Area hip hop so it'll always have a place at STRIVIN'.
Click HERE for a brief history lesson about Doxx and the original STRIVIN' print magazine.
Any music posted at STRIVIN' is for promotional purposes only and is intended to give visitors a taste of what the artist has to offer. Any artist/record label who objects to their music being posted can contact Doxx and the music in question will be removed.
- Malice & Mr. Illmannered's B-Day Bash
- King Of The Yay Tournament
- RIP Tony Thompson
- You Want My Spirit & Soul? I'll Give You My Life. ...
- Mista Cane - In My Life
- RIP Skee 64
- Hey, You Fucks!
- On Some Shyne Shit, Your Career... Chop It In Half...
- Some Of The Things That I Know, Will Be In Your Ne...
- Never Tell A Bitch All Yo Business 'Cause One Day ...