Saturday, October 29, 2005

2nd Annual BARS - Bay Area Rap Summit

This should be a huge event for the Bay Area hip hop industry. I've got a lot of respect for a young guy by the name of Danny Dee who put this together because this is exactly the type of thing the Bay needs right now.

Back in the day I would have gotten free VIP passes for something like this in the Bay, but this time I gotta pay 'cause let's be honest, I'm a nobody in the Bay Area hip hop industry these days. At least for now. Once the blog starts gettin' going real strong and more people are checking it out I'll be back on the invite list to all these type of events just like how my old newsletter and magazine granted me access to everything back in the day.

It'll be real nice to be back at another "industry" event. I'm excited about seeing a lot of familiar faces from back in the day (like B-12, Rhythmx, Rob Nonies and more) and re-connecting with them as well as networking my ass off with all the new industry names that I've not met yet. So if you're gonne be there, I'll see ya. I'll be handing out a bunch of flyers promoting STRIVIN' and my business card will be in heavy circulation so say hello.

And if you're interested in going, check out www.rapsummit.com for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home