Saturday, December 03, 2005

You Need To Get A Jobby Jobb

Sorry for the lack of updates here. I'm in real life stress mode so posting about rap music hasn't been my top priority. Long story short: The company I work for decided to eliminate a bunch of positions and my job is one of 'em so I got my 30 day notice and will be out of work soon.

Happy holidays, I guess.

As far as Bay Area rap music/blog business...

1) Later tonight I'm gonna do another Bay Area Classics audio post (probably five songs or so that all may have been overlooked or just came out before your time). IMPORTANT FOR FUTURE AUDIO POSTS: Does anyone know how I can convert songs from cassette to MP3? I've got tons of rare, overlooked shit on tape just sitting in my closet that I think people should hear. E-mail me at doxx707@yahoo.com if you can help me.

2) Speaking of audio updates, please frequent Get Stoopid. Jayo over there has been putting in some good work by posting all the latest tracks from the Bay for the last few months. Plus he recently re-upped every track he's ever posted which is ridonkulously nice.

3) SD (formerly known as Skip-Dog of EZSD) was in my neck of the woods a week or so ago came by my house and kicked it for a minute. He digs the interview I did with him a while back, but I still haven't posted it yet because I haven't had a chance to go to Kinko's and scan the picture he gave me to go along with it. Plus I'm waiting to get an exclusive song from him off his upcoming solo album to post with the interview as well. Should be soon.

4) CultStatus seems to have dried up. No new posts since September 13th, just tumbleweeds rolling around. So for now, I gotta refresh the links and remove it. It was/is a great blog so I hope it gets updated soon. Dame!!! Where you at!!! If you come back to it, let everyone know so we can re-link.

5) In relation to numero four up there... New blog added bitches!!! I've been really enjoying Nah Right for a minute so it's in there now. I've got some others that I like and are gonna be added soon, but my head hurts right now and I can't think of them. Keep checking the link list over thataway-----------> and you'll see 'em soon.

Be sure to check back later tonight for that new audio post (if it's not up tonight it'll be up tomorrow sometime).

Now I'm gonna go drink my last 8 Pacifico's and figure out a way for this blog to make me a millionaire so I don't have to find a new job. Perhaps a Pacifico sponsorship??? Lord knows I've probably been the leading consumer of their fine product for many years now. Just ask my local bartenders.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man pacifico is the shit. Last time i went down to mexico, thats all i drank. That shit is fa sho legit.

February 14, 2006 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home