Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Un-Fucking Believable

Apparently someone stole Mac Dre's tombstone. This shit makes me sick 'cause Dre was my folks and a huge reason for me ever being involved in Bay Area hip hop.

If by some slim chance the person who did it is reading this, get your head right and drop that shit off somewhere in the V.

AP.9 of the Mob Figaz is looking for the perp himself.

From AP's Myspace...

"SOMEONE STOLE MY NIGGA MAC DRE'S HEADSTONE OFF HIS GRAVE AND I'M OFFERING 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS OUT OF MY OWN POCKET FOR WHOEVER DID IT. NO COPS INVOLVED. I JUST WANNA KNOW THE NAME OF THE NIGGA THAT TOOK IT AND I'LL GET SHIT HANDLED MYSELF. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. IF U KNOW ANY INFO ABOUT WHO IS INVOLVED IN THE THEFT OF MAC DRE'S TOMBSTONE, CONTACT ME ASAP AND COME GET THIS $10,000 DOLLARS, CASH.


PASS THIS INFO TO EVERYONE OF YA MYSPACE FRIENDS. THIS NIGGA CANT HIDE FROM ME, I WILL FIND HIM...

CONTACT ME AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AP9"

3 Comments:

Blogger M.Dot. said...

DAYUM.

Is there nothing to do in the bay?

August 23, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger BALLS AND MY WORD™ said...

Faggot thief deserves a severe torturing.
Thanks for the update Doxx.

August 24, 2006 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still to this day the shit has not turned up! Damn thizz kids!

February 28, 2008 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home