Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Shit From Dan The Automator

Dan The Automator has always made sick collaborations with a wide range of artists like Prince Paul, Del (Hieroglyphics), Mike Pattonn (Faith No More), Damon Albarn (Blur), Mike Simpson (Dust Brothers), etc..., but this new project he has droppin' on September 19th is my most anticipated I think. It's the soundtrack to the NBA 2K7 videogame and it's got a pretty stacked line-up on it as you can see...

Track Listing:
1. Dan The Automator - "Intro"
2. Slim Thug - "I Love This Game"
3. Rhymefest - "Bang The Ball"
4. Hieroglyphics - "Don't Hate The Player"
5. Fabolous - "Ball Til You Fall"
6. Aceyalone & Rakaa of Dilated Peoples – "Champions"
7. E-40 & San Quinn - "Baller Blockin'"
8. Ghostface & A.G. of D.I.T.C. - "2K007"
9. Lupe Fiasco & Evidence of Dilated Peoples - "Catch Me"
10. Mos Def & Anwar Superstar - "Here Comes The Champ"
11. Charli 2na of Jurassic 5 - "Anchor Man"
12. A Tribe Called Quest - "Lyrics To Go (remix)"
13. Zion I - "Fade Away"

I love that they got Quinn on there. He deserves the shine.

Here's two tracks to tide you over until the album is released:

"Don't Hate The Player" - Hieroglyphics

"2K007" - Ghostface & A.G. of D.I.T.C.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home