Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Gotta Get Mine" - MC Breed featuring 2Pac

First things first... I changed the color of STRIVIN' to this spiffy new white background . The black background was bothering me and was a little hard on the eyes I think. I'll probably end up changing it again in a few months.

Now, on to the show.


YouTube is the greatest goddamned thing since breakfast burritos. There is so much classic and new hip hop shit on there it's ridiculous.

Today I was snoopin' around on there and found this video for "Gotta Get Mine" by MC Breed and 2Pac. The track is from Breed's 1992 album, The New Breed which featured production from Colin Wolfe, The D.O.C., Warren G and Breed himself. I hadn't seen this video since damn near when it came out so it was a nice flashback for me.

Pac was just that wild ass, kickin' up dust kid in this video...

1 Comments:

Blogger willy said...

i like the new look, and as a huge breakfast burrito fan, i must agree that youtube is pretty fucking great. i still havent been able to find the "187 Proof" video though. i really wanna see that one!

February 01, 2006 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home