Thursday, January 19, 2006

New San Quinn Video - "Look What I've Done For Them"


It's very similar to Kanye's "Through The Wire" video, but the video isn't even really what I want to talk about. Bottom line is that the song is dope as fuck and Quinn's upcoming album, The Rock (Pressure Makes Diamonds) is going to be a monster.


E-40's new Lil' Jon backed album, My Ghetto Report Card, is gonna bring some much needed attention to the Bay Area again, but once we start getting some ears pointed our way again San Quinn is the one who is really gonna set it off for the Bay Area. Bank on it.

The Rock (Pressure Makes Diamonds) drops on February 7th. Buy it! Buy two copies! Do not download it! Do not burn it for your boys! Sales figures are what brings the big dogs sniffing around.

I'm trying to get an in-depth interview with Quinn real soon so check back.

Related:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I was listening to that High Fo Xmas shit you posted a while back, and Quinn easily has my favorite verse on there. To a crazy ass beat, too. He sounds a little different now, his voice has changed a little and he's not quite as dope lyrically and flow-wise than he used to be as I see it, but he still constantly drops quality material and this album is shaping up to be solid as hell. This track here is real nice, even if the video isn't half as tight as I could see it. Probably will buy the album, and I really don't buy too much new shit anymore.

January 20, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger willy said...

that is a lot like "through the wire", but it has a nice feel to it. the song is really sick though, im really looking forward to the album.

January 21, 2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger TCakez said...

Personally I think has last album was his best to date...I would definitely say it's a must have if you wanna be up on this BayHop...

I never thought of "thru the wire" in comparison to this vid though..this definitely a track I can't wait to hear in its entirety...

January 25, 2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home